All classes will be directed to view videos, posts, and interact as a class on Google Classroom. When an assignment is posted there, I will attach a link on the homework page to redirect you.
This year we will also be using the new computer program, Middlebury Interactive Languages.
1. Tests and Projects will count for 40% of your grade. (Quarterlies will count as 2 Test grades)
(The quarterly exam given at the end of every marking period will count as 2 test grades)
2. Quizzes will count for 30% of your grade.
3. Homework and Class Participation will count for 30% of your grade.
* French-English/ Italian-English/ Spanish-English dictionary: www.wordreference.com
*Audio Pronunciation Guide: www.forvo.com
*Website with wide range of vocabulary divided into different themes with audio: http://www.languageguide.org/french/
* Interactive online activities and games organized by grade level and theme:
* French TV channel: www.tv5.org
* Interactive French website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/
* French Online Grammar Quizzes: http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~creitan/grammar.htm
*Online games for learning languages (French, Italian, Spanish): http://www.digitaldialects.com/